Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Clarks In A Week





This season is totally my favorite season, not only because I love it when its Summer but also as I will be joining the most anticipated competition of this year with #ClarksInAWeek campaign. Beyond happy about this project since the thing that I love is SHOES. Together within this campaign I will put together some different looks for a week, and yes, definitely with pairs of beautiful Clarks shoes.

All my fabulous readers can catch my pictures that will be featured in a Voting Contest on www.clozette.co. Also joining me are 5 other bloggers from Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia. We will show you our own OOTDs with different personalities, so you can see how versatile Clarks shoes are.

The winner of this competition will be (one) male and (one) female, and they will be featured on http://www.clarksstyle.com/. I hope all of you LOVE the way I mix and match my daily outfit with those Clarks shoes, and if you do please show me some love by voting for me here! Don’t worry there will be cool prizes for you, my fabulous voters.
Oh, YES! You can vote for me from all social media platforms, Gimme your loveeee.

  1. Sepatu Clarks Facebook
  1. Instagram http://instagram.com/sepatuclarks (Like my photos with the hashtags #SepatuClarksContest and #ClarksInAWeek)
  2. Clozette.co: http://www.clozette.co/

On my next post I will be posting 7 looks of my favorite styles. That is why you have to keep an eye on my blog to find out more exciting posts. Meanwhile you can check the fabulous shoes of Clarks at http://www.sepatuclarks.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit:)

Press Info

Click My Hand to Follow

Click My Hand to Follow
iAmDewiUtari

Member Of

Independent Fashion Bloggers/

Follow my blog with bloglovin'

INFO

My photo
Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Independent professional fashion stylist and Baker for www.shopdelicakes.com

As Seen On...

As Seen On...
www.fimela.com

CosmoGirl Indonesia, June'o9

Ayahbunda, 01-14 April 2013

www.farragoindonesia.com

Free Magazine, Edisi #23/VII

SPICE magazine, June'09

www.wesnoop.com

www.fashionesedaily.com
Dewi Utari 2008-2014. All rights reserved.