Photo credit: Nessa Khalifardi
To all my beautiful readers, I know some of you are crazy about makeup, and yes.. Now, I'm in that zone too!!
Recently I discovered that having a makeup on is a fun thing, yet you know all I did was only add some eyeliner and lipstick, that's it!
Now, I have the guts to add some eye shadows, foundations, bronzer, etc.
I used to dislike my brown skin and craving to have brighter skin, but now I embrace my own skin and adding some bronzer too.
It has that rich exotic vibe in my opinion.
If you want to have my glowing summer look, you can try:
1. Clinique moisturizing gel
2. Kiehl's line-reducing eye-brightening concentrate
3. Concealer by H&M in White Sand number 12
4. Revlon PhotoReady fond de teint number 005
5. Maybelline Fit me! blush in Deep Mauve
6. MAC eye shadow in Engaging
7. Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in Black
8. Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes waterproof mascara
9. MAC eye shadow in Carbon for my eyebrows
10. Bronzing Powder by H&M
11. Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro number 202