Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Days with Louis Vuitton








I assume all women have special relationship with BAG! and I am one of those women. 
One is never enough totally my ultimate tag line in this case. 
Louis Vuitton has been one of my favorite brand of all time, based on their latest collection my personal favorite defenitely  the small ones. It was so easy to mix and match those bags with my daily wear, since they are versatile with its classic touch. 
Here are my choices of Louis Vuitton for your daily style reference:)

Louis Vuitton Team: Cicilia King & Juli Wirjanti
Photography by: Advan Matthew
Bags: Louis Vuitton
Location: Fitzroy GastroBar Jakarta


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit:)

Press Info

Click My Hand to Follow

Click My Hand to Follow
iAmDewiUtari

Member Of

Independent Fashion Bloggers/

Follow my blog with bloglovin'

INFO

My photo
Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Independent professional fashion stylist and Baker for www.shopdelicakes.com

As Seen On...

As Seen On...
www.fimela.com

CosmoGirl Indonesia, June'o9

Ayahbunda, 01-14 April 2013

www.farragoindonesia.com

Free Magazine, Edisi #23/VII

SPICE magazine, June'09

www.wesnoop.com

www.fashionesedaily.com
Dewi Utari 2008-2014. All rights reserved.