Total Pageviews

Monday, March 10, 2014

Must Have Item: Rexona Invisible Dry




"No need to ask me, Black and white def' my favorite colors! Most of my wardrobe collection full of black and white ensemble, from dress, top, to cut out blazer. Black and white outfit makes me confident in everyday life, yet I don't like to see white marks on my black precious top, or yellow stain on my white shirt.
For the past months I've been using this Rexona Invisible Dry, it protects my fav black wardrobe from white marks, also protect my white shirt from yellow stain, totally crazy about it!
Here are some of my favorite black and white look, how about your look? Share your black and white look based on your personal style, and win some cool prize! Visit Rexona.com or Facebook Rexona to join Rexona Invisible Dry Black & White Style Challenge now."

1 comment:

  1. Love your post! I love the way you do your makeup, and your skin is so flawless!
    By the way, I did some review of skin care and makeup products in my blog, you can head on to
    http://pretty-healthy-happy.blogspot.com/ to find more details :)
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit:)

Press Info

Click My Hand to Follow

Click My Hand to Follow
iAmDewiUtari

Member Of

Independent Fashion Bloggers/

Follow my blog with bloglovin'

INFO

My photo
Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Independent professional fashion stylist and Baker for www.shopdelicakes.com

As Seen On...

As Seen On...
www.fimela.com

CosmoGirl Indonesia, June'o9

Ayahbunda, 01-14 April 2013

www.farragoindonesia.com

Free Magazine, Edisi #23/VII

SPICE magazine, June'09

www.wesnoop.com

www.fashionesedaily.com
Dewi Utari 2008-2014. All rights reserved.