Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Summer Glow

Photo credit: Nessa Khalifardi


To all my beautiful readers, I know some of you are crazy about makeup, and yes.. Now, I'm in that zone too!!

Recently I discovered that having a makeup on is a fun thing, yet you know all I did was only add some eyeliner and lipstick, that's it! 
Now, I have the guts to add some eye shadows, foundations, bronzer, etc.
I used to dislike my brown skin and craving to have brighter skin, but now I embrace my own skin and adding some bronzer too. 
It has that rich exotic vibe in my opinion.

If you want to have my glowing summer look, you can try:
1. Clinique moisturizing gel
2. Kiehl's line-reducing eye-brightening concentrate
3. Concealer by H&M in White Sand number 12
4. Revlon PhotoReady fond de teint number 005
5. Maybelline Fit me! blush in Deep Mauve 
6. MAC eye shadow in Engaging 
7. Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in Black
8. Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes waterproof mascara
9. MAC eye shadow in Carbon for my eyebrows 
10. Bronzing Powder by H&M
11. Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro number 202


xx,
DU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit:)

Press Info

Click My Hand to Follow

Click My Hand to Follow
iAmDewiUtari

Member Of

Independent Fashion Bloggers/

Follow my blog with bloglovin'

INFO

My photo
Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Independent professional fashion stylist and Baker for www.shopdelicakes.com

As Seen On...

As Seen On...
www.fimela.com

CosmoGirl Indonesia, June'o9

Ayahbunda, 01-14 April 2013

www.farragoindonesia.com

Free Magazine, Edisi #23/VII

SPICE magazine, June'09

www.wesnoop.com

www.fashionesedaily.com
Dewi Utari 2008-2014. All rights reserved.