Total Pageviews

Monday, September 30, 2013

Hello H&M

Just like a dream I could visit the H&M HQ, and it was a breathtaking experience

The famous 'White Room' a place to get inspiration and choosing the right colors for H&M next collection


One of the staff was looking for the right color samples

Culture books = the major inspiration for H&M design ideas.


 Some color samples


Color samples and then translate into fabrics, amazing process for ideal result

Petra Lundgren, H&M Color Creative Responsible

Hi to all my readers...
It's been a while since my last post, but it's all worth it since I have a very interesting story about one of my favorite brand.
My wish come true, and finally H&M invited me to visit their HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
You can imagine, as if I was a kid in a candy store, I amazed, that's all.

It was a three days trip that I won't forget, Absolutely breathtaking... Not just because I met the sweetest people in retail business, yet I had a chance to actually looked around their HQ and their 'white room' (you can see from my pictures).

I've been religiously shopping at H&M since ... God knows when, and not just because of the affordable price reason, they also have trendy clothes in a very good quality. From my previous trip, they showed me about the process and why they really take it seriously in terms of quality and what people needs in fashion.

If you see fashion week street style or blogs all around the world, you can see that people actually wear collections from H&M. What makes me more crazy about it, is that H&M has lots of collaboration collection with high end designer, Isabel Marant for H&M is in my mind right now!!

Thanks God, I don't have to wait for another holiday trip to Europe or else, because H&M is finally OPEN its first store in Gandaria City, Jakarta, OCTOBER 5th, and its second store in Pondok Indah Mall 1, October 9th. mark your calendar girls!!!

What makes it more special is that IF... I repeat IF you are the FIRST person in line and queuing at the store opening, you will receive H&M voucher worth 1 million rupiah, and if you are the second person in line until the 20th, you will receive 350 thousand rupiah, and for the 21st to 250th person in line you will get an easy 250 thousand rupiah. So.... happy queuing girls and hopefully I can catch you there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit:)

Press Info

Click My Hand to Follow

Click My Hand to Follow
iAmDewiUtari

Member Of

Independent Fashion Bloggers/

Follow my blog with bloglovin'

INFO

My photo
Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Independent professional fashion stylist and Baker for www.shopdelicakes.com

As Seen On...

As Seen On...
www.fimela.com

CosmoGirl Indonesia, June'o9

Ayahbunda, 01-14 April 2013

www.farragoindonesia.com

Free Magazine, Edisi #23/VII

SPICE magazine, June'09

www.wesnoop.com

www.fashionesedaily.com
Dewi Utari 2008-2014. All rights reserved.