Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Red Hot



Coach & Baseman stickers


Three items so important in my life:

1. iPhone
2. Wallet (with money, cards, id, etc. obvi:)
3. Lipstick

These three are always in my bag, and currently they are in my mini bag from Coach.

Red bags are everywhere, but mine is special because I decorated it with Baseman x Coach stickers. 

A little story about Gary Baseman, he's an American artist and Los Angeles native. Those stickers are about the imaginary beasts of his secret order. Buster Le Fauve, Buddy Boy, Butch, Kiki, and Lou are the name of those characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit:)

Press Info

Click My Hand to Follow

Click My Hand to Follow
iAmDewiUtari

Member Of

Independent Fashion Bloggers/

Follow my blog with bloglovin'

INFO

My photo
Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Independent professional fashion stylist and Baker for www.shopdelicakes.com

As Seen On...

As Seen On...
www.fimela.com

CosmoGirl Indonesia, June'o9

Ayahbunda, 01-14 April 2013

www.farragoindonesia.com

Free Magazine, Edisi #23/VII

SPICE magazine, June'09

www.wesnoop.com

www.fashionesedaily.com
Dewi Utari 2008-2014. All rights reserved.