Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I Love NYC

 
Yellow cab miniatures at the Brooklyn bridge


Early morning meeting outfit, with faux fur jacket of course:)


We were shooting some scenes at Brooklyn area, and met these cool people that were actually dancing on the street





Times Square at night


 Randomly met Ms. Cameron Diaz



I love traveling, well who doesn't?

And I was lucky enough to be able to visit New York City, which is my most favorite city beside Jakarta.

It was a work related trip. In this journey everyday's a working slash sight seeing day.

I have so much love for this city, the food, the building, and... YES... the clothing and footwear selections (my all-time favorite subject!)

We went to several parts of the city, and we stopped at several cool places as well. No kidding, we went to this small coffee joint in Brooklyn and bumped into Cameron Diaz!!! 

I love NYC even more...


Love,
-DU


1 comment:

  1. this is amazing! then just check this video though:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhLqGjPWO2o&feature=youtu.be

    Sariayu Martha Tilaar has been sponsoring Indonesia Fashion Week 2015 for 4 years as an Official Make Up and Hair Do of 1,100 models at Sariayu IFW 2015.

    fashion.sariayu.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit:)

Press Info

Click My Hand to Follow

Click My Hand to Follow
iAmDewiUtari

Member Of

Independent Fashion Bloggers/

Follow my blog with bloglovin'

INFO

My photo
Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Independent professional fashion stylist and Baker for www.shopdelicakes.com

As Seen On...

As Seen On...
www.fimela.com

CosmoGirl Indonesia, June'o9

Ayahbunda, 01-14 April 2013

www.farragoindonesia.com

Free Magazine, Edisi #23/VII

SPICE magazine, June'09

www.wesnoop.com

www.fashionesedaily.com
Dewi Utari 2008-2014. All rights reserved.