Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Body Works

Photo credit: Nessa Khalifardi


Nowadays people do sports, they do literally, and it a little bit intimidating for a person like me, a person that more or less is lazy to do some cardio set.

That is why I manage to eat consciously, and no! I don't do diet or so on, I just don't do snack too often again.

Turned out, day by days finally I see some result on my body, not yet that lean, but the most important thing for me is that I can wear my bodycon dress again, that's my goal.

What's your goal?

xx,
DU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit:)

Press Info

Click My Hand to Follow

Click My Hand to Follow
iAmDewiUtari

Member Of

Independent Fashion Bloggers/

Follow my blog with bloglovin'

INFO

My photo
Jakarta, Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Independent professional fashion stylist and Baker for www.shopdelicakes.com

As Seen On...

As Seen On...
www.fimela.com

CosmoGirl Indonesia, June'o9

Ayahbunda, 01-14 April 2013

www.farragoindonesia.com

Free Magazine, Edisi #23/VII

SPICE magazine, June'09

www.wesnoop.com

www.fashionesedaily.com
Dewi Utari 2008-2014. All rights reserved.